Peterz

Reaction score
How to make strikers score goal???my striker for liverpool save always had a bad game..i mean they always miss and their average rating for EPL is less than seven..i had 20-30 shoot per game but yet to score..i used lewandowski coz i get from free transfer..but he form is below par..and one more thing how to stop palyer from shoot from distance in fm 2014??i dont like this bcoz it always off target..waste of chances to pass...

sorry poor english:p

This is something I am reading about FM14, but it is simply not true. Given the right tactics and game plan, and morale, strikers still score plenty in FM14. Take a look. And I am only in January.

View attachment 456553

Shooting from distance cannot be changed, I have tried so many times with Cazorla for example and he can't be trained in that way. It affects there performance big time and is frustrating.
Turning shots into goals can be fixed by changing Tactic to work ball into box maybe or having players with higher Composure and Finishing stats. If that fails it may just be the opposition keeper.