Strikers are broken

• Thread starter Thread starter pukka-pie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

pukka-pie

Reaction score
According to the IDIOTS that made this game a striker that is clean through on goal WILL NOT SCORE... EVER!!!!!!!!!! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I actually hope that my strikers keep defenders in front of them because if they dont THEY CANNOT SCORE! They are much MUCH more likley to score from range, One on one they miss ALWAYS! THis was a massive issue in the last game, its a joke and its wrecking the game, it simply isnt realistic, the games arent as fun to watch, what kind of manager thinks when a striker is through "oh ****, he's through, there goes a good chance down the *******". Its just a mess and they need to fix it.

You make a better game...

i've noticed it hough as well.Even eto'o never scores when through on goal, yet they always score if they're through for the AI

You make a better game...

Bit of a silly, pointless post.

But yeah the game can be frustrating, but you cannot tell us you've never ever scored a goal when you're striker has been 1 on 1.

Oh I'm sorry do I offend you? You have hardly won post of the year...

lads please... it's just a thread, jeez

I dno, for me they do score when they are one on one but obv sometimes they don't just like irl :P

I apologise... That was unnecessary. (A)

I won't lie on my Leeds game, my striker (good finisher and so on) just continues to miss 1 on 1s and it gets reall frustrating because they never are going in for me atm

Is that Beckford? Because I remember when I played with Leeds, he always seemed to miss one on ones.

Ive got the same problem i got stricker 17 finishing and only scores outside the box if hes inside he never scores, wierd game, but i still love it

My players don't tend to miss 1 on 1s. Maybe there shooting to powerfully which you can tell them to stop doing.

mine score plenty thanks, get better strikers

Yup. Sounds like his strikers are poor finishers/poor composure. The 2010 version is definitely less forgiving for poor technique/poor skill strikers like that.

Torres is fantastic on 1-on-1s for me. Quagliarella and Levezzi were awesome, too. I did have some trouble with lower leagues... but again, that's a lack of skilled strikers. I think its great, personally. Much more realistic. Seems like you used to be able to grab some half *** striker in league 1 and by forcing the ball to him you'd see him score 25+. This year top flight strikers really do make a difference.

Is that Beckford? Because I remember when I played with Leeds, he always seemed to miss one on ones.

this may surprise people but I actually sold beckford in my first season, didnt like him much, and it turned out to be good because we won league and the championship consecutively. I know alot of people like him on the game and stuff but I found bechio to be better

Back