OrgasmicBaz

Reaction score
Alright lads,

I started my 1st season in FM11 with the patch 11.3. I was excited with the prospect of having the Carroll & Suarez partnership, but so far Carroll has 1 in 14 & Suarez has 3 in 15. Im seriously thinking of replacing one of these with another striker. Who would be the best strikers to go for, im looking for a 20+ goals a season striker. Could you get back to me please as im looking to add trophy No. 19 to the cabinet :)

you dont need to buy a new striker... if you know what you are doing with tactics, they can score 30 each per season... you clearly are doing something wrong...

they are both new to the team as well so they need time to settle, especiallly Suarez (language and adaptibility)

try changing your tactic first mate.....

and post in here in future please, thank you.

Who Should I Buy/Sell?

Yep i agree with Raikan007. Those two are world class strikers and maybe something is wrong with the tactic you are using. try giving them their best roles and they should work fine. Instead of spending money on strikers, try to spend it in the areas where you actually need replacements.

so far for me carroll has 6 in 8 games with 4 assists and suarez has 12 in 8 with 1 assist, wheres the problem?

You need to Get Class wingers like Young,Elia,Hazard and set advanced instructions and make the crosses go to the Target Man and make sure Carroll is the target man

Cheers lads, i'll mess around with my tactics so. Clearly im not doing the right thing!

Back