Nerrazurri

Reaction score
Icardi and Pinamonti are both so bad for some reason... anyone else experiencing this or is it just bad form?

Icardi and Pinamonti are both so bad for some reason... anyone else experiencing this or is it just bad form?

It can go down to several things, how fatigue they are. Is it start of the game or end, moral, are they challenged by defender. Are they missing it totally or GK saves? Striking with strong or weak foot.

I have had the same issue all the way through the beta. It gives me flashbacks to FM16 where I would play 10 games in a row where my team would dominate with 60% and up posession. 25+ shots, 15+ shots on goal and 5-6 CCC but 0 goals...

I have had the same issue all the way through the beta. It gives me flashbacks to FM16 where I would play 10 games in a row where my team would dominate with 60% and up posession. 25+ shots, 15+ shots on goal and 5-6 CCC but 0 goals...

They score the tap-in crosses and 1/3 1v1s, but it's still loooooooow...

If it seems getting bigger issue for you guys, it would be very helpful if you share your save game and problem on SI bug forum. They can look into it and fixit it up if needed.

I will say something I say every time I see someone saying 1v1 conversion is too low: 1v1 chances are vastly overrated. I see a lot missed. I can't even tell from the real football I watch whether I've seen more missed than not.
That doesn't mean the OP can't be right about FM18 having it too low, I don't have enough sample to give a definite opinion on it, but because of the above I will always disbelieve it's worse than reality.

PPM's/traits should help. In FM18 players seem slightly more willing to go round keeper or try a lob (which will make you even angrier if they miss), while placed shots should also raise % of converting those chances. The good thing is i'm definitely seeing more variety than in FM17.

The main question also here is, if the striker misses them from target or GK stops them. Can u share maybe some videos?