Strikers rarely score

dalecee1888

Reaction score
I'm in the first few games in my second season with celtic and although I'm winning games quite comfortably, I need to rely on midfielders or defenders to get the goals. Although Gary Hooper was player of the season and top goalscorer he has not found the net once this season. I also managed to buy fierro and luca toni with toni tutoring fierro. Any ideas what I could do to increase the goal production from the strike force and who to play what formation etc.

Also been having this problem with Arsenal in the second season. Chamakh's first season he scored 54 in 61 games (Van Persie injured for 5 months so had to be a bit overreliant on him) and second season I'm struggling to get him to score at all. No changes to tactic other than tweaks for specific games. Admittedly I've brought in a lot of new players (replacements / cover and youngsters for the future) and offloaded some of the under-performers so maybe that's had some effect.

Koscienly is scoring for fun at the moment so that's helping take the pressure off a bit! :P

Depends on your tactic. See most of us have an idea how we want our teams to play but to score you need to set the striker properly. Please give more details.

For example i am trying to create a possession tactic where my strikers do not score but they touch a lot of balls. I made Owen/Chicha my poachers(i use classic) so i had to specifically configure/ tweak the settings. Try to change yours...it may work..

Back