Strikers

Reaction score
I have Keirrison, Balotteli,Borjan, Alpio,Kadlec,Laurito,Paloschi,Fleck,Aquino in Barcalona with Kerrison on loan at benfica and Paloschi and Aquino on loan in Spanish 2nd divison and Fleck in Barcalona's B team. I am using darkstar's training with decent coaches so will they all turn out good? Vagner Love, Ibrahimovic, Higuian and Borjan are the first rteam strikers.

I know it is a lot but I like to sign loads of youth players on the cheap in hope that a few of them will make big profits and a lot of them go on the play in the first team. I do this with every position

Will all these players turn out good or will they just all flop if I sent them on loan to La Liga clubs and/or feeder clubs such as Bologina from Seria A. And the B team as well

Will all these players turn out good or will they just all flop if I sent them on loan to La Liga clubs and/or feeder clubs such as Bologina from Seria A. And the B team as well

They will all flop mate unless you try bringing in some world class talent like Steve Howard, Marlon Harewood or Ronald McDonald to tutor them.

unless the play regular first team football they will not reach their potential, you should still make a nice profit tho

This post seems kinda pointless o_O, maybe you could of progressed in your game and found out :D

You shouldn't buy that many young players for multiple reasons.

1. You won't be able to play them all when they are older.
2. You won't be able to cater for them all, for example giving them the odd game will become very hard when you have to give every one of them the odd game.

far too many strikers mate ur barcelona u can get any of them strikers at any point being a team that anyone would go to .cause u cant play them all and they need action to progress if i could give u some advice mate dont buy that many strikers straight away take a step back watch them hopefully progress at another club then sign them when u need to i done that with marquinhos at barca could of got him early i let him go to p.s.g cause i couldn play him enough at that time brought him after a few years come in at was fantastic.

no i had him at set to sign and thought no ill let him go elswhere and pick him up later cause im barca any one will go there worked out well his stats shot up cause of regular football i signed him after 2 seasons slotted straight like a glove

no i had him at set to sign and thought no ill let him go elswhere and pick him up later cause im barca any one will go there worked out well his stats shot up cause of regular football i signed him after 2 seasons slotted straight like a glove

Sorry man i didnt read your post, i meant the bloke who started the thread.

nope signed Clyle from Crystal Palace Walker from Sheffield UNited and Beevers from Sheffield Wednesday instead

Back