• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyCFC

Reaction score
Im bored of seeing world class threads about Aguero, Pato etc etc
Im bored of being good teams, eg Chelsea, Barca
I am looking for strikers that are cheap ...

Lets say under 5mil to buy, but are still capable of scoring
Any age?
Ideas?
Middle/low prem ability or higher

Btw, I've tried this in 'looking for a player' no-one has listened
So ive resorted to this :)

kadlec is brill ends up one of the best

You vill have to buy vincenzo iaquinta. Must buy. scored 5 goals against man utd in a 5 - 0 victory :D

Angel think his name is plays for tennerife. Got him for Forest in Championship and was emense it might be pushing it but maybe vela :)

Iker Muniain. Great for Championship level at the start and an amazing EPL player a few years on. :)

Kiki Fonseca for 650k scored 36 in championship with Derby. Used him as poacher with Denilson as D.LForward partner.

some french youngster called Yatabare - got him relatively cheap and he seems well rounded for his age with bags of potential (fast and tall, I use him as inside forward target man and he kills).

"Fat Ronaldo" is still class and cheap, if slow. Should have no problem signing him for a Prem league team.

Kevin Kurany (sp?) is still quite good and can most likely be picked up as a free agent after the first season.

If you have the time and patience to develop players, some of my favorites (I pitch them a lot....) are Danjil Aleksic (some eastern european team...) and Adailton (Fortaleza) and my new favorite Andrej Kramaric.
All three very young, high potential and should cost between 1-3 million at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back