Strong enough for the Euro's? - An England story

• Thread starter Thread starter JamesTyler
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

JamesTyler

Reaction score
England job snapped up!

This evening The FA finnaly announced Fabio Capello's sucsessor in James Tyler. Many English fans are wondering why the FA chose James Tyler when many other candidates were wanting to take part of the English nationial side. Harry Redkanpp has expressed his dissapointment at not being able to take the job on as the FA didn't even approach him.

Many people would have liked Harry Redknapp but the FA chose another candidate. The FA also confirmed that they would be a change of captain and backroom staff as Tyler looks forward to a sucsessful time with the English squad!

James Tyler introduced to the press!

Today we are live at Wembley to introduce to you the new manager Mr James Tyler!

The Sun: James today you have been appointed the manager of your home country you must feel a sence of pride at your appointment is this correct?

James Tyler: Yes it is correct i cant wait to get going and meet up with the lads

Sky Sports News: James do you think England can qualify for the Euros? Your almost their but can you continue the work which Fabio has done?

James Tyler: Hopefully their will be not a prouder man in England if we reach Poland/Ukraine im looking forward to this challenge and hopefully we will be competing against the likes of Germany Spain Holland and Portugal in June time.

Daily Mirror: James you mention Poland/Ukraine if you were to reach the finals in June how well do you think your team could do?

James Tyler: We have to take one step at a time in my view England didn't do enough under Fabio Capello and im hoping to have a better time at the helm than Fabio but we will have to see how things go we will have to play very well to win the Euros as their is some top nations involved.

BBC News: James what kind of team will you be selecting? Will you be picking the likes of the younger players in the country or will you go with the experianced players?

James Tyler: I will select the very best players who deserve to be in the England squad also who prove to me theyve done enough to play in the English team. If someone like Grant Holt is performing better than Wayne Rooney i will go with Grant Holt as he's done enough to persuade me. Thankyou for the time for being here but i will answer no more questions lets hope for a sucsessful campaing with England coming out on top!

I won the euro with England
My squad was 4-1-2-3
Gk:Hart
Dr:Jonhson/Smalling
Dc:Terry/Jones
Dc:Cahill/Shawncross
Dl:Cole/Baines
Mc:Wilshire/Lampard
Aml:Young/The Ox
Amr:Walcott/Gerrard
Stc:Rooney/Abghonlahar
Stc:Zamora(scored 6)/graham
Stc:Carrol/Sturridge

Hope it helps

I won the euro with England
My squad was 4-1-2-3
Gk:Hart
Dr:Jonhson/Smalling
Dc:Terry/Jones
Dc:Cahill/Shawncross
Dl:Cole/Baines
Mc:Wilshire/Lampard
Aml:Young/The Ox
Amr:Walcott/Gerrard
Stc:Rooney/Abghonlahar
Stc:Zamora(scored 6)/graham
Stc:Carrol/Sturridge

Hope it helps

Thank's for that mate ill let you know in due course

Tyler sends staff on their way

images

FA statement

This evening James Tyler has confirmed to the FA that he has had talks with four members off the current staff at England and has sent them on their way by terminating their contracts.

The members off the staff are Stuart Pearce (U21 Manager) Noel Blake (U19 Manager) Josh Beasant (Assistant Manager) and Martin Thomas (Goalkeeping coack) James Tyler has explained the reasos for these changes below.

Stuart Pearce: I think Stuart Pearce has done well for Englang but on a personal note we didn't seem to see eye to eye on many things. Also i wanted a change as i think Pearce has had his time.

Noel Blake: I don't like Noel Blake and really he doesn't like me so he knew he would not be at England anymore.

Josh Beasant: This is a traditon to me any time i take over a new team i will change the the assistant manager to one of my own.

Martin Thomas: I want an all English base staff so im affraid Martin will no longer be with us.

I would like to wish all four of these good luck in the rest of their carrers and like to thank them for the work they've done at England.

I will be talking to a few members of staff to come and join me and im sure they will but i will be giving no names away at this moment in time. No more members off staff will be leaving me as im happy with the way they go about their buisness.

Busy day at the FA

images

Tyler brings in four!

Today we were all expecting the England squad to be announced but Tyler has announced the members of staff he's brought in to help him with England. The members off staff are Harry Redknapp (Assistant Manager) Jamie Redknapp (U21 manager) Les Ferdinand (U19 Manager) Tim Sherwood (U20 Manager)

Tyler and the FA would like to whis them all the best in their time with the English squad!

England Squad announced!

Today James Tyler announced his first England team for their freindly against Romaina on Wednesday 10th August at Wembley.

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart, Robert Green, John Ruddy.

Defenders: Micah Richards, Kyle Walker, John Terry, Gary Cahill, Phil Jagielka, Phil Jones, Leighton Baines (Withdrawn due to injury) Ashley Cole.

Midfielders: Ashley Young, Scott Parker, Adam Johnson, Jordan Henderson, Marc Albrighton, Gareth Barry, Frank Lampard.

Forwards: Wayne Rooney Jay Rodriguez Jermain Defoe Andy Carroll.

Captain announced!

Today James Tyler announced that Wayne Rooney would be the new England captain and the vice captain would be Frank Lampard so far the reaction has been posotive as many beleive that Rooney is a good choice.

All 3 England goalkeepers out!

Robert Green, Joe Hart and John Ruddy out of freindly with Romania

Today James Tyler woke up to find that all three goalkeepers have been ruled out with injurys and will not take part in the freindly with Romania on Wednesday. Jack Butland Scott Carson and David Stockdale have all been called up to replace them.

This leaves Tyler with a big desicion to make as he will want to get off with a good start against Romania

England vs Romania

An England internationial.

Adrian Chiles: Hello and welcome to Wembley for tonights game as England take on Romania. This game also marks James Tylers first game as England manager and he's already had a big decision to make who to captain the England squad. Tyler was also hit with some bad news in the week knowing that the three goalkeepers he picked at first Rob Green, Joe Hart, and John Ruddy will not take any part in this fixture do to injury so James had to pick David Stockdale, Scott Carson and Jack Butland to play in the net for tonights game.

England team to face Romania.

1. Scott Carson
2. Kyle Walker
3. Ashley Cole
4. Phil Jagielka
5. Gary Cahill
6. Scott Parker
7. Ashley Young
8. Gareth Barry
9. Wayne Rooney
10. Jermain Defoe
11. Marc Albrighton.

Tylers team talk.

Come on today lads we need to show what we are made off i know many people in the public and the press are saying it's only a freindly but i dont want you to think like that i want you to play like this is a final in a major competition. Come on England show me what your are made off.

England 2-0 Romania

Rooney and Parker gets Tyler his first win!

James Tyler got off to a fine start as his England side produced a decent performance against Romania on Wednesday evening. The game started with Romania on the front foot but they didn't test Scott Carson in the England goal. Romania's key player was former Chelsea player Adrian Mutu how looked dangerous on the counter attack but against the run of play Wayne Rooney put England 1-0 after hitting Romania on the counter attacke. England went in at the break 1-0 but James Tyler didn't look happy. He made several changes at the break and they proved to be a good tactial switch by Mr Tyler. A corner came in and there was Scott Parker with the head to score and finish the game off for England. The only dissapointment is that England need to be more clinical infront of Goal they could have had 4 or 5 but James Tyler refuesed to criticise the England forwards as he was satisfield with the win.

images

Wayne Rooney puts England 1-0 up

Nice story mate. Try looking to younger players(eg smalling, rodwell and walcott) to replace the senior players. Also Zamora did amazing in my england save.
Sorry about my original post

Last edited:
Drop-replace with
Richards-Smalling
Parker/henderson-rodwell
Johnson-Walcott/Abgonhalahor
Defoe-Zamora/walcott
I agree with what Sam91 said, it's his story; he should be managing the team, not you. The assertive way you've told him to drop them is a bit rude, to be honest. Plus, the players might be different quality/performing different on his save. If you're here to follow the story, follow it, this isn't a help thread!

Good start, keep it up! However, you may want to check your grammar/spelling now and again, although the layout is nice. I will follow this, due to the fact you are England. Keep it up!

​- PZW

Pity about the three keeper crisis, you did well to get back from that blow. Good story

I could give you a short, quick answer for your title: NO.

Jay rodrigeuz is sick I am a burnley fan and to see Him leave the club is the worst thing ever he is a top player.and I agree he should be in this squad

O agree with sam91 if everyone listened to your ideas every story would be the same with no personal expression makIng the stories on this site very boring

Anyway rant over greet start keep it up!

Great story!! im just wondering why you chose Albrighton? :PPP

Drop-replace with
Richards-Smalling
Parker/henderson-rodwell
Johnson-Walcott/Abgonhalahor
Defoe-Zamora/walcott

Im really sorry about that, i had meant to write something else with it and put it in a conversation. Sorry if i caused any offense.

Back