Struggling for good spurs tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter DrPips
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1K

DrPips

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to create a good attacking tactic for my spurs team, second season. Finished 4th in season 1 using one from here, but wanted to try and create my own.

I'm creating a lot of chances but not scoring enough goals, most wins are 1-0 2-1 something like that, and I'm drawing and losing too many.

I've taken a screenshot of my team with formation, and team instructions. If anyone can give advice that would be great!View attachment 303572View attachment 303573

Thanks,

Dom

Spurs

Ello dom... Just saw ur post, looking for new ideas, and as a spurs fan wanted to share this with u!

I've noticed in fm13 i often get raped by bigger clubs without a holding midfielder. so i randomly tried this one time and it basicly let me to greatness, winning the league 3 times in a row, plus uefa cup 1st, and champions league 2nd & 3rd.

once u see it. u'll think it looks boring and defensive, but i actually scored more over a season than the big 4, and obv crushed..

View attachment 303888

the "trick" is having it on 'attacking' .. with attacking wingers, Bale and Lennon beeing awesome. they will both attack and actually defend. I think the mechanics are that i try to play offensive, but the actualy positions of the players also guards ur back vs big teams.. Give it a go at least, i know for a fact my mate had the same experience with his newcastle game after seeing this tactic..

Frank

This is the tactic i've been using since fm2010 , here is a couple of screenshots to show how i set my team up

Back