Struggling in HOLLAND. Willem II.

• Thread starter Thread starter LgsLord26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2K

LgsLord26

Reaction score
Although the title may suggest a story this is not, this is no more than a plea for help. I started off managing the Dutch club 'Willem II' In the second tier of Dutch leagues. I'm running 'LFCMarshall's transfer update' and I got promoted via play-off's in the first season missing out on first by 2 or so points, and strengthened the squad not dramatically but necessarily and Had a great first half of the season, Floating around 4-6th then it happened.

DOOMSDAY CAME.

I lost and drew and lost and drew etc. etc.
I haven't won a league game since February 13th, I strengthened my side again but the board are tight and gave me no money to spend and only an extra 2k on wages, being the Arsene Wenger emulator I am I hate over spending on a player or breaking the bank. Struggling to bring in decent players due to the money crisis I'm relying on my youth which having surprisingly great potential are like all youth. YOUTH.

I've used a tactic which play's lovely flowing football, and all the managers hated me because I'd 'Pass them off the park' but I've stopped that tactic and attempted for the first time ever in my football managing career a downloaded one, I searched for one similar to mine and came across JP Woody's 'last FM12 tactic' it's not working as of yet but I'm not holding my breath... (No offense Woodster)

View attachment 268792 View attachment 268793

Please help me, your my only hope..

Loves and Kisses

First of all, relax. Second of all, it's 'you're'. Now about your situation...you're Willem II..all anyone here can do is to suggest that you try and find better players on bargain, have team meetings, fine players for poor performances, try different tactics etc. There is no way that anyone here can give you an answer that will guarantee you turning your form around. You have to fiddle with things and persevere and figure it out by yourself unfortunately..that's the point of the game. We can help if you need suggestions with which tactics to use or something, but again that's very hard to do if you're basically an unknown team and no one knows who or how good your players are. But anyway, try doing the things I mentioned earlier. good luck with the save! Cheers :D

Back