Struggling In Prem HELP

• Thread starter Thread starter jamie2o1o
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

jamie2o1o

Reaction score
i am really struggling in the prem with leeds i am in 2011 please help What can i change Team? Tactics? Staff? i have 15mil to spend.
My Team At the moment
Untitled-3.png

My Staff at the moment
Untitled1.png

My Fixtures
Untitled3.png

this is beginning of season, with this team you can be happy with points you have, and i think you can't expect to win newcastle or city

i see u use the GoalsGalore tactic..wich is not efficient with all teams..u need a good team, with potential rising stars to be agle to play with that tactic.
try changing the tactic but anyway ur average players wont be able to keep up with the important teams in Premier League

I would suggest using a 4-1-2-2-1 formation which u can find on here which uses 1 dm 2cm 1 Attk 1 box to box then to inside forwards on wings retrain Adam Johnson as amr play him there as he is best cutting inside and find someone to play aml with right foot as it works better using opposite foot to side. Find some free experienced player look on here for bargains and use ur cash to buy strong striker like drogba and a good dm like Annan or sissoko and when u play at home use stand off and away hassle

Back