Struggling in Premiership

Reaction score
Hi
I need help, I am struggling in every aspect in the game in English leagues. I can go to any team in SPL and take them to a much higher level easily. I have recently changed my reputation from "International footballer" to "Sunday League footballer" so this could be the issue but I would like to think I am experienced enough to be able to go far in the latter.

Since starting to try to manage in the Premiership, I have been the manager of: Newcastle (Sacked in November), Sunderland (Sacked in October), Tottenham (Sacked in January), Norwich (Sacked in February after winning only two games untill then). I have now started again as Aston Villa and after five games, I have lost all five conceding 18 and scoring only 1.

Really need help and tips on how to do better as I dont really have the money to repair a new laptop screen.

Thanks.

The standard of the SPL is much much lower than the EPL, the SPL was just a '2 team' league and now that Rangers have gone its only got 1 major team in it, while the EPL has got 6+ of very good teams, its much harder to do well in but if you find the right tactic, it shouldn't be to hard!

p.s by changing your rep to Sunday League footballer that means the players are alot less motivated to do well under you and cant take you seriously :)

Hi
I need help, I am struggling in every aspect in the game in English leagues.

Really need help and tips on how to do better as I dont really have the money to repair a new laptop screen.

Thanks.

Do you use downloaded tactics at all?

Back