lukejudd

Reaction score
Im in my 7th season now as woking manager. i am in league one and still my board will not find me a parent club! am i doing anything wrong, i have been playing FM 2008 till this year and it was always very easy to get a parent club on that one. i have made numerous board requests but they always come back to me after agreeing to find one saying that they do not see the benefit or they could not find a parent club. its very annoying! any ideas?? cheers

I have the same issue in some games mate, Can't really find a way round it and I'm unsure weather it is an error in the game.

Im Shrewsbury and my board did the same thing until i got promoted to League 1. Stoke then approached me and i got a parent club that way. Im not sure why the board does this but it may just be a case of waiting until a club looking for a feeder club comes to you. I had to!

Ive been having the same problem with staines, tried each year since blue square south, Now in the championship so might try again soon.

I didn't approach my board and, after 2 seasons, Man United became a parent club for me, and this isn't even as a small club [I was Celtic.]

Maybe you should try waiting it out for a season, could work?