AstonWBA

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Parma and I'm struggling a lot. I've tried various formations and none seem to work. I'm not exactly the best tactician as I'm relatively new to Football Manager. Im confused with the whole co-ownership policy in Italy but that's another matter. I can't see a way out of this rough patch of form I've hit. If anyone can help that'd be muchly appreciated, cheers.

The best thing to do is to be patient and not change approach and formation all the time. The team just wont get familiar enough with the tactic. Why not use the analyze tool and try to spot à pattern as how you conceede or struggle to score. Next, try to look at your settings and players to see why this happening. ( like most goals are scored after you have been hit on the counter, you playing with à high d-line .... Or the opponent having to much time on the ball in the hole and you have no DMC that closes down the opponent)

The best thing to do is to be patient and not change approach and formation all the time. The team just wont get familiar enough with the tactic. Why not use the analyze tool and try to spot à pattern as how you conceede or struggle to score. Next, try to look at your settings and players to see why this happening. ( like most goals are scored after you have been hit on the counter, you playing with à high d-line .... Or the opponent having to much time on the ball in the hole and you have no DMC that closes down the opponent)

Cheers mate, I'll take what you've said into consideration, I've never really tried the analyse tool out before.