• Thread starter Thread starter crazyeyes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 982
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyeyes

Reaction score
hi just a few questions for anybody who wants to answer them, im 11 games in to my 2cnd season with sunderland and ive bought basically a new squad getting rid off most of the old players and in betweeners and bringing in young players but im starting to wonder if ive went the right way about it (its how i usually worked most other manager games)or if theres something im not doing right in training etc......i never really touched the training i just left it a t what it was ...on the general thing but i cant really see any risses in any of the young players stats i ve bought and im almost half way through my second season.....should i just give it a while and hope that they go up,should you have seen some sort of a change by now or is there something im not doing right? also im really struggling in my second season..... first season i finished 16th 35 points or something but this eason they have me down in the prediction thing to finish 19th and i cant really argue with them at the min. 8 points in 11 games ..thought that going in to my second season my young players would have matured just that slightest bit and it would maybe even give me a chance to finish a couple places higher and i even brought in burdisso and beckham on frees for backup but the signs are not looking good.....somebody pleeeeease help!!!

Couple of things mate, new teams always need time to gel, also try using either Tugs or Dans training schedules, they're available for download on this site, just use the Search box. Also i would recommend going onto the tactics section and downloading my 'Sunderland Tactic', i finished 8th first season and 3rd second season using it :)

youve changed the core of your team and there isnt much chemistry.

check out the training schedules on the site, they may get better improvements from your players.

Could've atleast helped me plug my Sunderland tactic Deano :P

* Walls of text help no one. when you post, write it so someone would actually like to read it, it's really hard right now

* When you train players, it is important to get good coaches as well. With Sunderland you should be able to get a few good ones, and don't have every coach train all different aspects but specialize them so you get the most stars in each category. When you have young players, make sure the coaches have a high enough "Working with youngsters" attribute.

* Get a schedule or make your own. Not all positions benefit from the same training. Focus on the areas you would like your players to improve and tone down others. There's Tug's and Dan's training schedules that work VERY well (search the forums for links), so if you don't want to make your own schedules, those are highly regarded in the community.

* Make sure your youngsters don't burn out. Make sure your youngsters get enough playing time, but not too much. Having some older veterans around for them to learn from is highly recommended. If your youngsters are not quite up to standard loan them out to lower division teams.

* When you change your entire team, it might take a while for them to play well together, and some players, however good, will never really work. Make sure they have high determination, high adaptability and work rate, and it usually starts to click after a while.

* Sunderland ain't great, but not bad either. You might want to look into a different tactic that better suits your players. Listen to your backroom, mate.

here's the link to the dan's training. highly recommend it:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/dans-training-schedule-fm2010-t23818.html

The which tactic should I use thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/what-tactic-should-i-use-t26982.html

you can also find some tactics uploaded by some members here and see which one suits your team:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=76

the help thread:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=18382

also, do give your team some time to gel.

do post in those threads in future. cheers. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back