Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
I am boston Utd on my first season in the blue square north we are currently 8th I am aiming for the play offs and we are good but very inconsistent i am wondering if its something to do with tactics

this is my line up

James Dunn
Craig Tawton--Joshua Vermooten--Oliver Nicholas--Ryan Carolan
--------Wayne Graves---Ibrahim Sissoko---Alexis Nikolas-------------
Abdeltareck Sakali--------------------------------------------Ismael Fofana
------------------------------------Terry Dixon-----------------------------------

Subs
James McKeown
Tony Diagne
Jamie Yeates
Francis Zenaba
Leigh Hinds

I have a decent line up but we cant turn good individuals into results any ideas

If the results arn't going your way, keep trying different formation's. Maybe player your best players in their favourite position and build around then. Also try different tactic's until you find one which suits your players. It is also a very hard league this year.

If the results arn't going your way, keep trying different formation's. Maybe player your best players in their favourite position and build around then. Also try different tactic's until you find one which suits your players. It is also a very hard league this year.

Keep trying formations is the worst thing you could do, BSS/BSN i dont usually bother with wingers as most are pants usually go for a 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1. How far in are you? Give em time to gel if not reasonably far in.

Nvm your best players are wingers :D try giften noel-williams (sp) if your lacking goals, decent target man for BSN/BSP n maybe league 2 teams

Last edited:
Non-League teams can be difficult to read but trying to find a decent run of form can be rewarding. Just give it ago, just think at the end of the day, it's only a game.

i play 442 with my fullbacks set to wingbacks and 1 of my midfielders set to support. attacking mentality agreesive tackling etc