Status
Not open for further replies.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I have spent the past few days checking through the, well, quite honestly disappointing 10.3 update. I have compiled a host of changes, including stats, injuries, and also some transfers that were missed/happened after the update was released.

Almost a week later and here we are, quite possibly the most complete updates to the 10.3 patch around.

Includes
Several Player Increases
Injuries(Zamoras removed, Ramsey's and Owens included)
A Few Transfers

I dont think many will be dissapointed by the updates included.

I have not given -9 to portsmouth, as I dont want to mess with nation rules.

Also, if you think something should hve been included(not David N'Dog) please post below.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Some Screens -
View attachment 44406
View attachment 44407
View attachment 44408
View attachment 44409
View attachment 44410
View attachment 44411

If you want any other screenshots, please say so.

Last edited:
After what i did for you. You call him N'Dog. :'( Shame on you.

XD Lol.

Depends what increases you made to what you could of added ... lol

Who have been improved off the top of your head Stu?

After what i did for you. You call him N'Dog. :'( Shame on you.

XD Lol.

Saying his name is like swearing. You could always boost his stats yourself(more than likely 200 CA):p

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Zamora
Rooney(heading, Finishing, but slightly)
Scott Dann
Roger Johnson
Some other Bham players
Adam Johnson
Bellamy
Defoe
Smalling's
KP Boateng
Victor Moses
Andy Carroll
Peter Lovenkrands
Pedro
Carlton Cole
Higuain
Malouda
Pablo Hernandez

a few others, I cant think off the top of my head.

I have ploaded screenshots in OP

Apart from the 3 you stated in the OP, what other injuries have you done? Isn't it a bit inconsistent as some will have current injuries and some will have injuries they had at start of season?

Rooney's finishing :S. 15 was perfect rating for him. Have you changed Torres, or Van Persie?

Apart from the 3 you stated in the OP, what other injuries have you done? Isn't it a bit inconsistent as some will have current injuries and some will have injuries they had at start of season?

A lot of the long term injuries are gone, so they wont effect the game as such. I used THIS for injuries, only ones that are longer than 3 weeks included, but I still have some to edit in that i just noticed.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Rooney's finishing :S. 15 was perfect rating for that. Have you changed Torres, or Van Persie?

RVP injury, no changes to Torres.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

What Skin is that. :D

Neue.2 HERE

A lot of the long term injuries are gone, so they wont effect the game as such. I used THIS for injuries, only ones that are longer than 3 weeks included, but I still have some to edit in that i just noticed.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

RVP injury, no changes to Torres.

Really, no stat changes for Van Persie? He is so under-rated. I'll do it myself anyway! =]

I am still updating parts I have missed, that need to be added, so I may add some other updates.

lowered his heading stat, as he isnt a good aerial player..

I know this might sound daft but do i have to have the official patch 10.3 for this to work or is this your equivalent version?
Just the official patch keeps crashing my game :(

I know this might sound daft but do i have to have the official patch 10.3 for this to work or is this your equivalent version?
Just the official patch keeps crashing my game :(

It is designed to be used with the 10.3 patch. This is just some changes that SI didnt make, that should have been made, aswell as a couple of transfers that went through after the patch was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.