Stuck in 3 minds

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Right im not sure if this is the right place for this thread, so feel free to move if wrong.

Basically im stuck in 3 minds (there all so different)and need peoples ideas/opinions on where to go, i know this is everyones opinion really but just looking for ideas on who to go with.

My first option is Blackburn rovers (i'm already in Feb in 1st season) currently 5th, the only problem is im losing a **** of a lot of money and if i don't get promotion it will mean clearing ot my players the following season. Do i ride this season out and see where it goes, weather that being debt ridden or premier league glory.

The other option is taking a team from level 7 or 8 in england (the the 2 leagues below conference north/south.) Then pursuing a long term 10+ season career hoping to get them into the football league the real LLM.

The third option is being Barcelona (yes i know a big change!) My idea with them is to get in some young talent in the first transfer window preparing myself for the 2 years only being able to sign under 17's, this is a challenge in its own right with the likes of Xavi getting old.Maybe stick to this for 5 seasons or so.

Ideas please guys!

P.S Blackburn save is on Classic mode the other 2 would be done on the full version

Last edited:
I have 2 saves - A journey man career (start unemployed and travel the world managing teams - currently at Hyde) and the second is my Liverpool save. Why not two of them? When you get frustrated/bored with one you can revert back to the other one...I always run with it this way, one for fun (i.e your Barca save) and one which is hard work (LLM or Blackburn) - breeds longevity for me

Back