STUPID MANAGER :( :( :(

• Thread starter Thread starter mrabdallah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 775

mrabdallah

Reaction score
Hi all i have been playing this game since 2008 i reed guides used different tactics and i have never get it i just don't fell that any thing i adjust give me any change in the game Ex: dm come to the edge of my opportunity when i make him very defense ,full backs plays as they r wbs they come forward , players take long passes when i told them to play very short passes ,and many more i lose i draw i win and never know why this happned !!!!! i feel that i am a STUPID MANAGER :( i wanna see changes when i make adjusts in the game can any one help plz .

You can have the best tactics in the world, but you need the players too fit into that tactic. Look at your players stats , take their strengths and weakness. Theres no point in playing A CM as a Deep Lying Player maker if his passing is like 5 etc. Always take Strengths and weaknesses into account.

i was playing with real madrid i was 10 points ahead there was 5 matches left i draw 2 and lost 2 and lost the title :( i draw against very weak teams i lost 1 form barca and 1 form i don't remmber now but it wasn't a strong team i didn't make and big changes in my tactics :( i never know what happend

Back