Stupid questions :-)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ghost77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 872

Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have two questions. The first one is about first team coach. I'm from Czech Rep. and this position is not very common in our football. So what is exact difference between first team coach and coach? Is it somethnig important or just formality?

And second question - the loan debt. When I am starting a new game, there is estimated value of the team and loan debt. What does the loan debt exactly means to me as a manager?

Thank you very much

1. First team coach only works with First team members. Normal coaches work with everyone (first team and reserves).
2. not that sure, but its done by the chairman himself to run the club, etc.

Loan debt will be paid off in monthly installments. The decision of how much will be made by chairman and he will message you to remind you how much of it will be getting paid off each month.

Thanks. So the loan debt is not something that I will have to pay in the future...?
maybe. i dont really know a lot about that btw. most of the time, its the chairmans job for that loan debt.

Loan debt will be paid off in monthly installments. The decision of how much will be made by chairman and he will message you to remind you how much of it will be getting paid off each month.

Ok, thanks. So has it something to do with loans of players? I am going to try a new game with Nottingham Forest, I added Guedioura, Higginbotham, Elokobi and Wooton to the squad a think that the loan debt in starting screen hugely increased.

The loan debt is how much money your club owes to banks, etc. If you go to the Finance screen it will tell you how much of the loan you are paying off per month, and for how long you are paying it off.

1. First team coach only works with First team members. Normal coaches work with everyone (first team and reserves).

I thought First Team Coach works with First team and senior reserves (i.e senior Players) Youth team Coach works with Youth players only and a general "Coach" works with both Younth and senior players.

Back