sub-divisions

Divisions within a division.

so is that regional divisions? like you could have north east west and south champions being promoted into 1 division?

basically it is more than 1 division on the same level like the blue square north and blue sqaure south

Another example is Spains 'B' system.

well am trying to sort scotland into some sort of pyramid system so what ur saying is e.g the north and south would be set as a sub division to a premier division? like the winners of them divisions would get promoted into the premier?

if it was at level 2 then yes. e.g. the premier is where the scottish premier is and tehn your north/south divisions are on the level that scottish first division is currently on so they go up and the 2 bottom spl teams go into them based on there location.

am totally confused here like. all i want is to have it like englands divisions where u could get to the premier league from like a regional

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

ah i c. what i have done is made the premier league a 20 team league wi a 22 team first division. after that its like 4 get relegated and 4 get promoted from 4 different regions. these regions all have premiers and first divisions ano which is decent. am trying anyway lol
also the first division has play offs for the 4th promotion spot into the premier league

Back