Subotic or Kacar?

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
Before anyone starts accusing me of cheating, I just want to make it clear, that as Crystal Palace, there was a takeover at the start of the first season, and when I got promoted to the Prem, having messed around with budgets, I ended up with about £62 million to spend on transfers. This is because the board gave me a wage budget which was £1.1 million over at the start.

In short, I need a centre-back. I'm in January, and I have Diego Lugano and David Luiz as my CBs. Neither of them have been outstanding, however David Luiz has been noteably better than Lugano. Lugano is my captain, and to be honest, he's not really playing like it. He's getting booked regularly, and when I asked him to stop arguing with officials, he argued with me. :S

I have big bids in for Neven Subotic and Gojko Kacar as possible replacements, £23 million and £13 million respectively. I recognise how much I am paying, and it does seem like alot. So I'm asking, which one should I get, if either?

Thanks.

i no you said you aint cheated but come on msn 62million and a wage budget of 1.1 million man city dont evan have tht gd of a wage budget and you might off been takenover you would not have got that much if you put pics of your finaces ect ect ect ppl might belive you and the message where is says you have been take over put i think ppl will just think you have cheated

I haven't uploaded screenshots before, so I'm not sure if this has worked. The screenshot showing my staff shows that Stefan Trygg is the chairman. The Crystal Palace chairman in real life is Simon Jordan. The other two screenies show my transfer history. Although there are big transfers in, there are no ridiculous transfers out.

Last edited:
no screen shots here all you have to do is when u post something there is a lil paperclip click on tht and it says browse click tht and look for your screenshot if you dont no how to take a in game screens shot just press ALT and thn f9

There we go, didn't wait long enough for them to upload the first time.

i no you said you aint cheated but come on msn 62million and a wage budget of 1.1 million man city dont evan have tht gd of a wage budget and you might off been takenover you would not have got that much if you put pics of your finaces ect ect ect ppl might belive you and the message where is says you have been take over put i think ppl will just think you have cheated

well on my 2029/2030 season, west ham have a budget of 150m and 2m in wages, and west brom have 68m and 1.8m in wages.

im not surprised, cuz in my portsmouth game on patch 9.2, i did get over 60m 4 my transfer budget. it really depends on the board & ur luck. btw, kacar is better imo, needed 2 pay 14m 4 him tho.

Also, you misunderstood. I was given £20 million as my budget and a wage budget of £1.2 million. I was spending £100k on wages and so I brought the wage budget down to £500k, giving me the extra £42 million.

I didnt even know you can cheat on this game hmm...interesting. anyway i dont know about subotic but kacar for me anyday...only got to know about him in my third season at werder bremen, signed him for 14m euros i thiink and the rest is history...never seen a versatile player yet copetent in all the positions.

Back