Dicko1878

Reaction score
first of all i know what the sugar daddy option did in the previous FM09 however this yeat there are several options to the sugar daddy option which i dont understand.

foreground
background
underwriter

i was just wondering what each one does and any help would be great. thanks in advance

I've never used it but i think it makes your Chairman increase your transfer budget more often

What is the sugar daddy option??

well on the editor if you enable the sugar daddy option it means that the chairman of the clubs pumps money into the club finances... well thats how it worked on FM09, now though with these options im wondering what effect they have

Explanations of Sugar Daddy.

Front End - They throw money at the club to spend.
Back End - They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.
Underwriter - They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

well on the editor if you enable the sugar daddy option it means that the chairman of the clubs pumps money into the club finances... well thats how it worked on FM09, now though with these options im wondering what effect they have

Ah right, cheers mate.