Sugar Daddy or Youth Recruitment?

• Thread starter Thread starter bonowaxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

bonowaxx

Reaction score
My two roommates and I are about to start a challenge to see who gets to keep our shared MacBook. We've agreed on all the rules except one. We will each get to select one database change to our team (3rd tier Portuguese squads)

We will be given either a sugar daddy owner or an upgrade to our facilities ( youth recruitment, training, the whole deal). We just can't decide what is fair.

Do you think a Sugar Daddy owner is equal to having state of the art facilities (we are all at adequate at the moment, with hardly any cash to spend) or is it equal to excellent facilities? Or is a sugar daddy worth MORE than state of the art facilities?

This will be a ten season challenge starting in the 3rd tier of Portugal and points will be awarded for the following (weighted, of course) Champions League wins, Top flight titles, league cup wins and taca de Portugal wins.

So, on the one hand is a sugar daddy owner, on the other is an upgrade from adequate training and youth facilities to either state of the art or excellent facilities. Which is better?

I would go for the sugar daddy, because you can still upgrade your facilities with the money given, but facilities won't give you money

Go sugar daddy. He will eventually let you upgrade facilities anyway and you can just buy from other teams who already have great facilities if you have the money so you don't need your own facilities.

must be foreground though or pointless really

Back