• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

skankaman

Reaction score
What is the difference between foreground, background and underwriter ?​

underwriter writes off debts at end of season
foreground injects money into club throughout season
background same as foreground but wont do this if the team moves up? (not to sure on this one tho)

If a club has big debts and foreground sugar daddy, will the club use given money from sugar daddy to clear debts or make them acceptable?

Sugar daddy is a slang term for a rich man who offers money or gifts to a younger female or male in return for companionship or sexual favours.

haha, not my fault, it just links the title of the thread :) its got explanations of foreground, background and underwriter.

haha, not my fault, it just links the title of the thread :) its got explanations of foreground, background and underwriter.
I know, I just didn't want to pass up the chance to write that :D

I saw that before, but explanation for FOREGROUND is "pump cash in club", there is no "will use that money to cover debts". Thats why I asked.

I saw that before, but explanation for FOREGROUND is "pump cash in club", there is no "will use that money to cover debts". Thats why I asked.

with a foreground sugar daddy you shouldnt have any debts? with man city, for example, if you go 40mil into the red on your balance, the chairman will just pump in 70million and you are back in black, you shouldnt end up getting any debts i dont think?

Sugar daddy is a slang term for a rich man who offers money or gifts to a younger female or male in return for companionship or sexual favours.

that why the game keeps getting ****** UP!!!!!

**** it Man City!!!! 8-|

Back