AMC
English
Under 24
Same strengths as Gerrard

Ive searched for ages but I cannot find any who might fill his boots
Any Suggestions ?
thanks

dont know anyone english but wesley sneijder fit the bill

If your looking long term then Fabian Delph from Leeds.Then get Gerrard to teach him.

There is no-one mate, Gerrard is a one off... personally i think the closest you'll get is Moutinho or Toulalan?

no-ones taken in to consideration he said english but its tough i mean the best is fabien delph theres no sensational english talent but when you go foreign there could be players

He said he wants someone English and the only English one with that potential in the game is Delph who becomes a wonderkid and also becomes class if trained correctly.

if u willing to go foreign then van der vaart is your best bet. Madrid dont really use him so you could pick him up at a decent price plus he has some leadership qualities. Obviously not as good on def but going forward he creates and finishes alot

no one can replace gerrard to be honest, but you have three choices to make

1)Buy a english talent that can play central midfield but is a total different type of player to gerrard to give you an extra dimension of play than what gerrard gives to the team.

2)Or struggle to find an english talent to fit in gerrard's boots, But lets face it its not going to happen

3)Or buy a future england star and try train him to play like gerrard, but training a specific player like fabian Delph to play like gerrard doesnt always turn out like you want them to.

ill just recommend you to do 'number 1' its the far better choice.

Just go foregin and go for Pjanic, he will be come better than Gerrard, he's far better than delph

Thanks for the advice guys
Ive bought Wilshere and Delph and Gerrard is tutoring one of them
Hopefully these two will turn into star players in the next few years
What do you think of this?

try wilshire from arsenal. i had to pay £7m for him as a 16 year old but a few years in reserves and cup games and tutoring from gerrard and i think he's gonna come good.

aaron ramsey is quality! i kno hes welsh but that still counts as english:)

for example you wanted to tutor vela

click on him and go on player instructions and at the bottom of the screen it should say 'Linked Players' to the right of that choose the player you want to tutor vela eg van persie

scroll up abit and where it says 'Learn from player(internal) tick state that you see van persie as the ideal role model for vela.

Back