Suggestions for picking starting eleven.

• Thread starter Thread starter god7father
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

god7father

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions on how to best pick players that will be in the starting eleven. As of now, I look at how suitable they are for my tactics and their ratings...but I expect that there is more to it than that. I am not sure how much morale should come into play along with other variables. I am hoping to get some feedback from you guys.

Typically, you should choose your starting eleven based on ratings, fitness, all of that stuff. Morale becomes important when it becomes orange or red; "very poor" and "abysmal" usually means that the player will "play without confidence" and be prone to making big mistakes or missing clear chances.

You could also alter your starting eleven to counter specific opposition threats, such as using a more defensive player on the wing as a defensive winger if your opponent's fullback is Dani Alves or the like. Or use an extra holding midfielder if your opponent is particularly strong there. Or use a more defensive full-back if your opponent poses a big threat along the wings.

That kind of thing.

Back