suggestions for single striker up front

edyeded

Reaction score
fella's need a striker tht can play up front himself and can bag loadsa goals. any suggestions? i alredy have lukaku but im only in my 3rd season and he doesnt play so well.

If youve got quite a bit to spend: then Vagner Love, medium price range: Jo from Man City, and if you dont want to break the bank:then Bogdan Stancu.

im stoke...money isnt reli an issue. i have like 40 mil and getting 25mil for sissoko

maybe try and put a bid in for rooney? lol, hes class on his own, but if you want someone who can play upfront and not breakt the bank macheda is your man, maybe even neymar but im not sure how he fairs to be honest with you mate, but for a team like stoke you'd proberbly perfer height, huntelaar maybe? or a slightly realistic option darren bent and if he doesnt fair well at least you can cut your losses especially if you have around £65 million to spend, oh another player you may want to consider is gabby agbonlahor on my save he got 44 goals for aston villa beat my wayne rooney who had 37goals maybe even like the guy earlier suggested jo who would be decent if you play with height.
but if it was me personally id go for Jo or Darren Bent like i said you could cut your losses if they are a flop

Eugene Selezynov - Dnipro (great height, strength, can play as Target man and Complete Forward)
Mario Mandzukic - Dinamo (great all round striker, Complete Forward, Target Man)
Tomas Necid - CSKA
Dawid Janczwyk - CSKA
Rafael Sobis - Al Jhazeera
Roberto Soldado - Getafe
Adrian - Deportivo
Welliton - Spartak Moscow
Marouane Chamakh - Bordeux
Guilherme - Dinamo Kiev
Diogo - Olympiakos
Hulk - Porto
Demba Ba - Hoffenheim
Andre Pierre Gignac - Tolouse
Lukas Padolski - Koln
Olexandyr Gladkyi - Shakthar
Marco Borriello - Milan
Erin Derdiyok - Leverkeusen
Pavel Pobregynak - Stuttgart
Takayuki Morimoto - Catania
Antonio Cassano - Sampdoria
Edinson Cavani - Palermo
Sercan Yildirim - Bursaspor
Mevlut Erdinc - PSG
Fernando Cavenaghi - Bordeux
Guillaume Hoarau - PSG
Sergio Flocarri - Genoa
Kleber - Cruizero
Vedab Ibisevic - Hoffenheim
Amine Chermiti - Hertha BSC

(blue are players i highly recommend)
hope this helps :D

Mame Diouf as a Complete Forward was good as a lone striker for me

Lacina Traore. Set him as Target Man, he is 6 foot 9 or something and his strength is great. Excellent finisher as well.

Pazzini scored like 35 league goals for me in 2 staright seasons as a lone striker, absolute beast. A budget option is Arnautovic, originally on loan at Inter from FC Twente. Got him on a free at the end of the 2nd season, as a back-up to Pazzini. Lo and behold, Pazzini got a huge injury, and Arnautovic absolutley tears up the Serie A. His stats aren't great, but in a 4-2-3-1 he is dominating as an attacking spearhead, scored a double vs Real Madrid to keep me in CL and a hattrick in my top of the league match vs Juventus. Absolute gold, and for free :)

Hey tell me 1 thing. Is it good to play a targetman upfront as lone striker??

not to sure about target man never tried, but in my 4-5-1 i play wayne rooney as an advanced forward

milevsky could be on a free, best link up forward on the game imo.
Also dont use a target man upfront on his own... they flick the ball on to a more advanced striker so 4-5-1 wouldnt work with the tactic, Adv forward could work if he has a high team work and pace, complete forward and deep lying forward are the best options for the 4-5-1 i think.

Aannddyy, he has Lukaku XD He doesn't perform for him :p