suggestions for strengthing my squad

Blueboi5

Reaction score
i am currently on my second season in december so near january transfer window, i won the league last season but this season i am currently 5th and have lost the the big three united, liverpool and arsenal.

i need help also i am chelsea
any reccomendation please
help on tactics and positions also players to buy and sell

here is my team.....
Cech
Bosingwa Terry Carvalho A. Cole
Veloso
Essien
Ronaldo Gerrard
Torres Aguero
Subs..
Vilar,Carragher,J.Cole,Robinho,L.Diarra,Ballack,Dr ogba,Lampard,Rooney and Seleznyov

i think the problem is that you brought too many players in a short space of time. You cant build a world class team in a matter of 1 season it takes like 5-6 seasons

its like man city in real life trying to sign kaka for 100m 500k in a week! OH LORD.

You need to give them time to gel. No wonder you lost, they were probably passing around all over the place. I think, play conservative football. Not flash attacking football, but just a defensive outlook. That way, you'll be getting points and maybe the odd goal or two. But at least you won't be leaking goals from every side of the pitch.

Gatid has a good point
You could buy Palombo DM
Diarra DM, Witsel CM, Cardozo ST, Guardado LM, Srna RB/RM, Matias Fernandez AMLC.
Check out messi cus he mite hav a buy out clause of 40m?

When playin the big 3, be more defensive..especially against united
i doubt u will need any of the players i hav suggested..ur team is soo good lol

Haha you said you agreed he had bought too many players then named another couple he could sign lol!

sorry blueboi5 for my comment on #2 if it might of came out wrong but it is actually true this is team that i said on my 'best team ever' thread.

GK - Lukasz Fabianski
DR - Bakary Sagna
DL - Gael Clichy
DC - Breno/Toure(still going good at 33)
DC - Federico Fazio/Sakho
MR - Lionel Messi/theo walcott
ML - David Silva/Mata
MC - Ever Banega/Senna/Denilson
MC - Francesc Fabregas/Diaby
ST - Alberto Paloschi/Adebayor/Bendtner
FC - Carlos Vela/RVP

ive just got this team in my sixth season i could easily got this team in my second season but decided not too because it doesnt help in the long run puts your club in depth, damages team morale and etc.

Last edited:
i think ur team isn't doing very well, because this is karma, for all the cheating u have done 2 get these players in ur 2nd season, u dont have the money!!!! dont cheat and play the game!!!! x

ooooo
he cud of done it without cheatin..although very unlikely

i think ur team isn't doing very well, because this is karma, for all the cheating u have done 2 get these players in ur 2nd season, u dont have the money!!!! dont cheat and play the game!!!! x
seriously i didnt cheat cause i sold deco to barcelona for 15 million and i sold anelka to man city for 64 million and cudinci for 10 million

what? nah im on tomtubby7 side here.

look. even if you did sell cudicini, deco, anelka cudicini for 10m wtf.

you must of brought the following players for -

-veloso - 12m
-gerrard - since hes liverpools best player i would guess 40+
-ronaldo - 50m-60m
-torres - 50m one of liverpool's best players
-aguero - 30m+
-robinho - since man city just signed him i dont really think they would sell him

then to add another Vilar,Carragher,,,diarra,,Rooney and Seleznyov

i truly think you cheated.