• Thread starter Thread starter LazyTurk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyTurk

Reaction score
This is my current squad, i won everything last year and just want some ideas.. to maybe give myself some more options as you can see i rely ALOT on Ronaldo lol...

currentsquad.jpg

Why would you need to improve that, and I don't think you really need help, you're just showing off. Closed........?

What is there to improve ?

You need to strengthen your defence , Bring in a few wonderkids and Sell some fringe players.
Good squad.

I know its hard to decide where to spend the money, im still not sure how much funding im getting yet. Ive also got Lukaku on his way in :D

Also just Signed Annan and trying to get Otamendi

how did ronaldo get 102 goals in one season?? thats insane

I kno rite... he wouldnt stop scoring, your guess is as good as mine, im hoping for another 100+ season LOL

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

A little something we FMers like to call the corner cheat ;)

Care to explain? he didnt score 1 corner all season as im assuming its something to do with corners...

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

A little something we FMers like to call the corner cheat ;)

Im quite offended your accusing me of cheating. I dont even know how to for christs sake ive played FM for like 3 months

Get rid of some of the dead wood. Maybe buy a back up goalkeeper as Casillas is getting on a bit.

that is a sick squad, if anything you need to cut down the number of players. no need for any improvements. why are the goals so concentrated on ronaldo lol..

LOL 147m to spend -.- thats crazy

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

that is a sick squad, if anything you need to cut down the number of players. no need for any improvements. why are the goals so concentrated on ronaldo lol..

I play 4123 with him as the middle ST he just finishes everything thats given to him. With Alonso and Kaka passing him the ball they are 99% of the time perfect lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

fail thread is fail

Care to explain? i asked for help not stupid comments..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back