vanco2

Reaction score
View attachment 80063

use this against 2 striker tactics like 442, 424, 532.

In FM2018, strikers are big threat to centerbacks.

so if your opposition team use 2 strikers, using 3 centerbacks is a good choice.

In this tactic, there's not a defensive mid-fielder, so you should not use 'Mezzala' or 'Carrillero' because they don't come down to zone of defensive mid-field when we defense.

so, to protect centerbacks, we should use central mid-fielder or ball-winning mid-fielder or box-to-box mid-fielder.

to avoid many cards and sent off, I don't use ball-winning mid-fielder.

Team training : let your assistant manager handle it

OI's : no

Corner kicks : MCR or MCL

(Suk Sam corner kick setting is included in this tactic)

v2.0 is uploaded using 'overload' 'highly structured' 'direct passes'

when you face defensive team or 10 backs formation like 4141, 42211 2dm, this tactic may be helpful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[18.1] v3.0 updated (fmf file)

I tested this tactic with West Bromich Albion. (but only against 2 strikers tactic)

View attachment 78420

this result was done with 2 tactics.

Suk Sam 523 v3.0 -> vs 2 strikers tactics

Suk Sam 442 v3.0 -> vs 1 striker tactics

you can see the 442 tactic in next link.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/367750-suk-sam-442-a.html

Last edited:
Hello,
sorry for my english, I'm french, thanks to google translate
I just tested your tactics for a few games and at the time I write this is the best tactic that I tested and I tested them allI use the tactics with Bath for the moment 6 victories and 1 defeat on the first 7 matches, I will continue my game on my twitch
chanel, you are welcome if you want to give me advice on how to used best

Last edited:
Hello,
sorry for my english, I'm french, thanks to google translate
I just tested your tactics for a few games and at the time I write this is the best tactic that I tested and I tested them allI use the tactics with Bath for the moment 6 victories and 1 defeat on the first 7 matches, I will continue my game on my twitch
chanel, you are welcome if you want to give me advice on how to used best

thanks a lot.

Just consider to use my another tactic 'Suk Sam v1.0' when you face 2 strikers tactic

It's in another thread -> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/367711-suk-sam.html

Hey, could you also post some results please? I always look up to your tactics in any FM, especially your FM 16 tactics where devastating, but are you going to focus on 3 strikers tactics this year? Cheers

v2.0 is uploaded using 'overload' 'highly structured' 'direct passes'

how long until the team gels? how many games until the tactic starts showing results?

I tried your "Suk Sam v2.0" tactic in a few previous games but probably the familiarity level was low which is why I did not get good results.

The familiarity level is at approx. 85% now and I just tried this with my Deportivo Coruna (vs Valencia).. below are 3 screen shot images.

I realised that you were playing to "Exploit the Middle" and "Pump the Ball into Box" and with a Narrow width.. so I switched the Inside Fwd (IF) to a Centre-Left AP (Support).. this is in balance with the Right-CM Mezzala (Support) who will drift more to the right side.

I will continue to use this tactic and see how it goes because it worked well for me after much tweaking of different tactics.

View attachment 79852View attachment 79851

View attachment 79850 these are the player instructions for the Left-Centre AP (Support)

I have not made any other changes to player and team instructions.

I tried your "Suk Sam v2.0" tactic in a few previous games but probably the familiarity level was low which is why I did not get good results.

The familiarity level is at approx. 85% now and I just tried this with my Deportivo Coruna (vs Valencia).. below are 3 screen shot images.

I realised that you were playing to "Exploit the Middle" and "Pump the Ball into Box" and with a Narrow width.. so I switched the Inside Fwd (IF) to a Centre-Left AP (Support).. this is in balance with the Right-CM Mezzala (Support) who will drift more to the right side.

I will continue to use this tactic and see how it goes because it worked well for me after much tweaking of different tactics.

View attachment 1131588View attachment 1131589

View attachment 1131590 these are the player instructions for the Left-Centre AP (Support)

I have not made any other changes to player and team instructions.

That is a good try. I saw that inside forward play well, sometimes take 4 goals in one match, but amc is a nice try.

Been working great for me in VNL south with Wealdstone. Top of the league by 10 points by December. I did change to mixed passing and turned off play out of defense, just because of how bad my players are, tho!

Would you mind sharing a link or player instructions on all tweaked roles?

[18.1] v3.0 updated (fmf file)

I tested this tactic with West Bromich Albion. (but only against 2 strikers tactic)

this result was done with 2 tactics.

Suk Sam 523 v3.0 -> vs 2 strikers tactics

Suk Sam 442 v3.0 -> vs 1 striker tactics

you can see the 442 tactic in next link.
--> Suk Sam 442

523 v3.0

is there any chance can you make filter for players i lost my old filters because of beta :(