Sunday league footballer

• Thread starter Thread starter tupaul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

tupaul

Reaction score
Can you get a decent club in england if you start a game unemployed and as a sunday league footballer. I have been searchin for a club for 2 years and still nothing, not even blue bet north or south. Am I just unlucky or is it impossible to get a club?

You should be able to get BSN/BSS but not much higher, if you're struggling with that I'd restart your game mate.

Open up your leage database, It's hard to find a job in england as a sunday leaguer. I'd add Sweden, Germany, France and see what happens, maybe add spain and portugal - Once you have a job you can deselect the leagues. Scotland is usually good for a run too. Sweden is my favourite place to start, It's easy to win cups and gain reputation.

Open up your leage database, It's hard to find a job in england as a sunday leaguer. I'd add Sweden, Germany, France and see what happens, maybe add spain and portugal - Once you have a job you can deselect the leagues. Scotland is usually good for a run too. Sweden is my favourite place to start, It's easy to win cups and gain reputation.

Cheers man, i will give sweden a go

No worries, Have fun, let us know how it goes!

St. Pauli in germany are fun too.

Back