seanhrfc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Playing my first game on fm11 after a couple of months playing the demo. Started out with Sundeland, no money to begin with but been given a nice budget for the transfer window in january. I've already bought Lukaku, who else should i bring in?

Cheers,
Sean

try to sign some wingers dont know who but sunderland lack quality out wide

I'm currently using two inside forwards - retrained Welbeck and Campbell to AML and AMR. Would like inside forwards of more quality, any ideas?

Dentinho, Buonanotte, Djalo, all are cheap, but quality. If I were you, I'd go for Dentinho, did wonders for my Porto squad, got him for around 5 million. If you want to spend more, try Tosic, Albin, maybe Dzsudzsak or Amrabat from Psv, Angel Lafita... I guess that's enough

Cheers, i've put in bids for Dentinho, Buonanotte, Djalo, Albin, Dzsudzsak and Amrabat :)

Ohhh and Kevin Phillips, hmmm not sure he has the pace i need ;)

Watch your wage bill, and I think watch your Xfer Budget too. Come season two Sunderland's budget fades away and your finance start becoming an issue. Just a tip.

I'm doing well in the league so i reckon i will get some good prize money and money form Europe next season, hopefully finances won't be too much of an issue :s

Im nearly at the end of my second season with Sunderland, and the board are having to keep putting 4mill in to clear debt. Also they have took my transfer budget away from me. Im sitting 3rd in the league so hopefully good prize money will stop me from selling me best players.

I got chris brunt and ben arfa, been quite effective and very versatile

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:21 PM ----------

Into my third season now finances are gone now, hopefully I get taken over. Got Babel and Anelka on free transfers as awell as Abidal. got Sanago on loan for a second season and sitting comfortably in a european position. Hopefully get some more top class free transfers in the summer or much needed money.

Back