Sunderland 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

Frutty

Reaction score
**** game made by Tottenham, now it's 3-0 for Man City and we lost 4th place. Awesome. I can't believe how **** we were. Pffff.
What do you think of the match?

Didn't watch it but watched Gillette Soccer Saturday and I reckon Darren Bent will be going home with mixed emotions. Happy with the result personally for obvious reasons. Will be hard for Spurs to pick themselves up from this looking at their next three games.

who`s this darren bent bloke lol.
got to sunderland were great from what i have seen, didn`t bent also miss a peno?
can`t wait for mod tonight yids and manu losing what a day.:D

Will be hard for Spurs to pick themselves up from this looking at their next three games.

I don't think it will be, because Harry knows how to motivate the players. But this defeat came to the worst time, next days we will play Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd and it's unlikely we will get any point. :-S

Hardly lost 4th place, you're still 1 point ahead even if City win.

It's your to lose, and you haven't completely done that yet.

Bent scored 2, 1 was a penalty, then missed 2 penalties XD
Crouch pulled one back, then Zended wrapped it up late on. Good game, but Spurs are crumbling, hopefully they can ignite themselves next week vs Arsenal.

Hardly lost 4th place, you're still 1 point ahead even if City win.

It's your to lose, and you haven't completely done that yet.

No, if city win they're two points above us

Bent scored 2, 1 was a penalty, then missed 2 penalties XD
Crouch pulled one back, then Zended wrapped it up late on. Good game, but Spurs are crumbling, hopefully they can ignite themselves next week vs Arsenal.
I wouldn't say they are crumbling.

Every team is going to get a bad result once in a while, and they've been in good form lately.

Didn't they lose last weekend aswell?

Oh my bad, I had in my mind you lost last weekend as well.. my apologies :$

BTW Nick Main, wrong thread mate.

Darren Bent missing a couple of penalties was pretty hilarious. XD Gomes had him sussed out. Kenwyne Jones missed a sitter, could have been a lot more embarassing for Spurs had Sundie taken all their chances

Should of been 6-1 if Bent scored his penalties and Jones didn't scuff that shot :P

Jones is just plain awful.

Can't believe Redknapp bidded like £18m for him last January.

Back