Saq

Reaction score
So I started the season playing 4-1-2-3 and slipped in to a relegation battle.
After the loss to Arsenal I decided to switch to the 4-4-2 seen above. (Thats my most used lineup btw)
With this tactic my team was even able to dominate big teams away, keeping the possession very well and creating lots of chances. In a couple of games we threw a big lead away (for example 4-3 loss to Spurs where we had a 0-3 lead until the 59th minute), but that was just me throwing it on contain way too early lol.

So here are the rest of the results:

I did not touch any specific player instructions or set pieces. Everything there was just on default.

So the team instructions:

Sometimes when playing at home I switched to mixed passing and retain possession, but most of the times I just had it on more direct.

Transfers:

The signing of Daniele Baselli from Torino was a crucial part of our season, averaging a 7.13 rating in 30 starts in the Premier League.

Joel Pohjanpalo in January was a really good addition with 8 goals in 15 apps while averaging a 7.19 rating.

The rest were signings for the future, they didnt really play.

As for outgoings, I sent a couple of wonderkids out on loan just to get some game time.

After being released, Carl Lawson decided to retire at the age of 22.

Lee Cattermole came to me and asked for a new challenge, so I sold him to Swansea. I wasnt even playing him so it made sense.

I used balanced training on average intensity most of the season, and I had decent coaching staff, as you can see. I did set up individual training for most of the players.

So that was the tactic, NOTE that this was my first tactic thread here, so feedback is appreciated on this. If theres something missing, tell me.

i would like to use this tactic can you put a download on