Please, never mention that result again or the 4-1 will be coming out ;).
but thanks.

You hvnt had a win lately, hope that changes for you, btw how much money to you have for January? Good luck for later on. :)

EPL;
Everton ( A ) - 1 - 1

I know michael, depressing really but getting back on track and 10 million so i think i can get some more talent in.

I haven't sold Cana?
Although i might aswell have cause he is always suspended

EPL;
Arsenal ( H ) - 2 - 3

Not bad against the GREAT arsenal but without a win in like 7 games. :(

Thank you everyone, i payed a lot for delfounso(sp), i know, but i seriously needed more strikers, and in my opinion i think i have some good results.

Bolton next,

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

EPL;
Bolton ( A ) - 0 - 2
Hull ( H ) - 3 - 2
Stoke ( A ) - 2 - 5

The Stoke score is embarrassing really, Need to find a new tactic for away games.
Bolton seem to be a really good side on FM so i didnt expect to get a win over them.
Please can anyone recommend a tactic i could use for away games, Need one

The JP Woddy Nigel Clough ones work perfectly away in my experience.

Thanks, will give it a look,
EPL;
Wigan ( A ) - 2 - 2
:mad: still no win :mad: and got a last second equalizer :mad:

I never understand the money wasted on overpriced mediocre players at sunderland both in real life (pre Bruce) and in FM.

Delfuonso is a pretty good player for the future but you could have got Nistelrooy for less then 2m. 20 goals a season deffo.

Anyways Im managing sunderland at the moment fella, play 4-5-1 for away games. Use Cana and Cattermole in def mid. They are a good side to play with, I managed 6th place in my first season but i spent 30m on over 10 new players.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Sunderland 2 - 2 West Ham
my job hangs in the balance as i play wolves, need a win soon

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Sunderland 1 - 2 Wolves :'(

this is just wrong. you spent ridiculos money on ridiculous players and are doing shockingly bad ! i hope you can turn it around though...

Sunderland 3 - 1 Birmingham YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! a win!

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

But i've been sacked?!?!?!?!?!?!? right before the transfer window. :mad::mad:

Nigel Clough? do me a favour lol.

@ ROBSON.MUSGRAVE.95 You need to stop changing your tactics every time you get beat,your team wont find any rhythm or gel as a unit.Nobody likes getting beat but sometimes you just have to accept them and accept the fact that a better more gelled side has beaten you and its nothing to do with poor tactics.

do you mean brian clough? LOL

anyway, i also did not have the best of starts in my previous game with birmingham but give your team some time as things will only get better. DONT GIVE UP MATE!!!