Sunderland AFC

mackemjones

Reaction score
Okay in January First season. Decided when i started the game not to allow transfer budgets for a change so everyone is still where they begin. Have around 14 mil to spend think i could get in another 30 selling the likes of Nosworthy Reid Stokes Whitehead Leadbitter Prica and others. Who should i sign i concede to many silly goals and miss to many easy chances so could you recomend a Holding Midfeilder, Centre Back, Striker and Creative Mid all ready for first team for football.

Okay in January First season. Decided when i started the game not to allow transfer budgets for a change so everyone is still where they begin. Have around 14 mil to spend think i could get in another 30 selling the likes of Nosworthy Reid Stokes Whitehead Leadbitter Prica and others. Who should i sign i concede to many silly goals and miss to many easy chances so could you recomend a Holding Midfeilder, Centre Back, Striker and Creative Mid all ready for first team for football.

Use 20-30 milion for cardoso, 2-3 for beckham, 2-4 for seena and rest for capeli or check bayern for a DC/DM about 1.91 whos name i cant remember now :D

You won't get £30 million from selling those players.

When you start the game and offer Nosworthy to clubs for 5 million usally get offers from Boro And Fulham, Offer Reid out for 6 And Fulham West ham come in. Leadbitter brings around 4. Murphy get around 3 same as Edwards. So will raise funds easily

When you start the game and offer Nosworthy to clubs for 5 million usally get offers from Boro And Fulham, Offer Reid out for 6 And Fulham West ham come in. Leadbitter brings around 4. Murphy get around 3 same as Edwards. So will raise funds easily

Try the players i posted above then :P. They are not young but they are ready for first team football and their experience can help a lot. Moreover will help u later too as they can tutory(if i could only spell it...) your regens , especially beckham

Back