Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston85

Reaction score
Looking for a loan/cheap DL for Sunderland in 2009. Having a hard time selling any of the players I want rid of (Jones/Healy ect) hence just need something to fill the hole.

Doesn't matter if they're old or young and can't do anything except defend, just a temporary fix until next year.

try mariano pernia. although he may be injured for a long time, i havent checked on the latest patch.

you could also try loaning Dodo, hes a great prospect but is probably good enough to be first choice LB at sunderland

try mariano pernia. although he may be injured for a long time, i havent checked on the latest patch.

you could also try loaning Dodo, hes a great prospect but is probably good enough to be first choice LB at sunderland

Ta. Don't think i'm using latest patch, not played for a while and not thought of checking.

Pernia is 4-5months injured but will consider it him for a January buy, will still need someone for those 4-5months as there's only 1 real DL unless I can get someone sold (seriously low prices and still not selling....)

I'd prefer someone more defensively sound than Dodo but will keep him in mind.

fabio from man utd usually ends up getting sold on the cheap,
razvan rat?

One of Villa's fullbacks are usually on the transfer list. I think it's Shorey

I am Sunderland 2 and i bought Jeremy Morel as Left Back and Mikael Lustig as my Right Back for a combined total of $10.5mil or 4.7 mil Pounds

I bought Jeremy Helan for cheap for my Sunderland game and he's been pretty decent, averages around 6.8-7.1 consistently. Shouldn't cost you more than 300-500k.

fausto pinto, tim de cler

Went for Tim de cler. Value is 1.1m but got bid accepted at 800k ^^) Looks solid defensively but his passing+creativity is a pleasing plus so can have him staying deep but more adventurous with his passing than I was planning :D.

Ta for the suggestions.

In my sunderland game i got Fabio on the cheap and now all the big clubs r after him

also a good one for future for a cheap backup is Antunes - Roma costs next to nothing and International cap to his name as well! glad you got your player, good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.