Sunderland in talks with Campbell

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 646

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Veteran defender Sol Campbell holds talks with Sunderland on Thursday over a possible deal with the Premier League side, BBC Sport understands.

More...

Rather ambitious, I wonder if S'land have a big kitty this summer because they've only signed a few loans and free transfers.

haha funny, i though he was going to celtic im pretty sure sunderland have enough decent centre backs.

hopefully they sign him so he dosnt go to celtic and we can buy a good cb

anything is better than Anton Ferdinand I guess.

Whats up with that BBC thing, why are they connected to FM Base?

Whats up with that BBC thing, why are they connected to FM Base?

We could quote the same thing about you.

On topic.
I feel sorry for Sunderland if they cant find a more decent younger CB to try to bolster their ranks with.

Old man Campbell playing north of the Watford gap. Ill give him 5 mins before he does a runner.

Still got the ability to brake someones legs. He'll do just fine when Sunderland play the big 4.

Seems like Newcastle isn't the only Northern England club who buy **** players on free. (H)

Really don't see why he is still playing football, he could just retire and look back on his career.

I don't understand. We have Turner who was great last season, Da Silva and Mensah were both ace at the World Cup, and it looks like were about to sign Upson. Why the **** do we need him?

I don't understand. We have Turner who was great last season, Da Silva and Mensah were both ace at the World Cup, and it looks like were about to sign Upson. Why the **** do we need him?

Thought Mensah went? I think Campbell should go to the Championship or something.

Back