• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sunderland will not try to turn Sulley Muntari's loan move from Inter Milan into a permanent move.

More...

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Newcastle's midfield. Even if it is just to **** the mackems off XD

Wouldn't mind seeing him in Newcastle's midfield. Even if it is just to **** the mackems off XD

They would be delighted to see Muntari in your midfield. He is not the same player as he was at pompey (If he was any decent then).

High wages, **** all performances.. Inter will bite your hands off if you can offer close to 10 Million for sure..

Not for 10m. I always liked Muntari, and Utaka, both did well for Pompey

Yeah for Pompey he did well, earned a move to Inter then not even half the player he was. He is a red card waiting to happen. You got good midfield and Muntari wont be in 11 isn't it..

Ellis short in the new mike ashley :) tight with his money :)

im joking :)

I wouldnt mind him at Newcastle either, just as a squad player. Anyone know when his contract is due up at Inter?

Not good value, quite a poor player. However, Christian Riveros has said he will leave, I wonder who Sunderland will get to partner Cattermole? Maybe Jordan Henderson (make him first team)? Or does Sessegnon play in AMF?

Can see him going back to Udinese or to France.

Back