• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 732

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce expresses his interest in signing Manchester City forward Craig Bellamy.

More...

I think that could be a decent signing tbh.

He did well(ish) for City and was a little unfortunate to be forced out the way he was...

Where would he play? Wide-right/left?

I think that could be a decent signing tbh.

He did well(ish) for City and was a little unfortunate to be forced out the way he was...

Where would he play? Wide-right/left?

Probably the left, replace Welbeck?

Probably the left, replace Welbeck?

That's what I was thinking... But then they don't have Bent any more either. Or Henderson. So who plays wide-right? Can no longer have a flat-ish 4-3-3 like they did pre-January last season.

He's a cracking player despite having one of the worst attitudes in football today.

Joss: I'd expect him to play wide left if not striker, seems to do well cutting in from there, remember his goal vs. United in the 4-3 last year?

That's what I was thinking... But then they don't have Bent any more either. Or Henderson. So who plays wide-right? Can no longer have a flat-ish 4-3-3 like they did pre-January last season.

Elmohammady? Or.. John O'Shea!

Sunderland had worse end of season form than even Arsenal last year and that's mostly because at times they couldn't field a striker, think he'd be a very good signing for them.

Would be a great signing, Mancini is a **** for forcing him out of City though.

Hopefully Not!!

I feel i'm being a bit optimistic about him coming back to Cardiff

Gyan and Bellamy/Wickham up front?

Anyway, he'd be a great signing as Sunderland don't have that many top strikers at the moment, and he [Bellamy] is one, however bad his attitude can be.

Bruce likes to spend, and if he wants Bellamy, I'm sure he'll get him!

Craig's attitude has changed ovee the last two years he's not still the thug people portray him to be

One of the most reliable sources on Twitter - 'The Fourth Official' - has said Bellamy has ruled out move to Sunderland and Cardiff would be his only destination

Back