Sunderland swoop for Cattermole

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 267

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sunderland sign midfielder Lee Cattermole from Wigan for £6m, on a four-year contract.

More...

Id stay Stay out of Boro and Stockton if i were you Catts,your not exactly Mr Popularity round here,and that was before you joined Sunderland.

hmmm torn on whether this is a good signing or not, because in my eyes he is just a nasty little thug

did he what for being a general ****? (apologies for the langauge but it is only way i know how to describe him)

I am not surprised to be honest he was a thug at boro a thug at wigan and will be at Sunderland is just as bad as siging Joey Barton in my eyes a young lad who thinks hes he is better than everyone a round them and is and all round *****

Thugs as he may be, I think that perhaps Cattermole is exactly the type of player Sunderland need to boss around the midfielder and generally scrap in the middle of the pitch.

The amount of teams vying for top 10 position is ridiculous and I suspect a battling midfield might help win the day for some.

Say what you want he was a class signing for Sunderland. Always gets stuck in and can make a pass.

Back