Sunderland v Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 384

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between Sunderland and Aston Villa in the Premier League.

More...

Yet again another poor performance 1 win in 9 relegation form. I have been saying since the Liverpool game we are in danger of doing a Hull, but by completing the job they failed and getting relegated. We are poor going forward rely to much on Bent and the midfield without Reid in it create nothing. Poor poor show, and with City and Everton coming up I can see the form book reading 1 win in 11.

Still a much better season than you have had in the premiership in a long time. Surely no need to boo Steve Bruce?

Still a much better season than you have had in the premiership in a long time. Surely no need to boo Steve Bruce?

Is same as all other seasons really start reasonably well and then just stop playing and trying and all the excuses come out 'we have no Cattermole' 'not able to play our first eleven every game blah blah'

All other teams manage with injuries but Sunderland like to use it as excuse. We also always tend to follow great performances, like the ones against Liverpool and Arsenal this season, with just dire performances. We have no idea going forward in my opinion, Portsmouth game summed that up all other teams at home mangae to get that second goal to kill the game off, we panic and concede, like at Old Trafford and Burnley.

Yet again another poor performance 1 win in 9 relegation form. I have been saying since the Liverpool game we are in danger of doing a Hull, but by completing the job they failed and getting relegated. We are poor going forward rely to much on Bent and the midfield without Reid in it create nothing. Poor poor show, and with City and Everton coming up I can see the form book reading 1 win in 11.
Agree mate but the annoying thing is the players have shown they can do it against the bigger sides i think its more cvonsistency than new players what is needed. We won't go down though.

Back