Sunderland

NCFCbradNCFC

Reaction score
i haven seen one sunderland post on here so i thought what the heck! ill be sunderland....

but then it hit me... who the **** do i buy?:S

then tactics:( then training :(

give us a hand please lads ?:L

I would reccomend Zebina and Rat to sort out the full back positions at the start of the game because you only have 5 mil or something then in November you get 25m then you can buy some more attacking players i reccomend Witsel and Defour CM Razvan Ochirosii LM Keirrison and Cardozo ST.

when i was sunderland i bought Santon for 975K as he can be used rb or rm , hes alot better than bardsley so try and sell bardsley to raise some cash. Try and buy Falcao when u get some money in the transfer window , takes a few games to settle in but when he does him and jones are a great partnership , all u really need then is some midfield cover for tainio and whitehead , try and get someone like jack Collison if u can.
All in all theres enough of a squad there to get a top half finish ( i know ive got a biased opinion lol)
Hope this was a help let me know how u get on

ill let u have that one stuart lol too easy to come back at u lol

mate, what patch are u using, if its 9.3 then ur gonna be done away from home but i managed to make Stadium of Light a fortress.

I used the Brian Clough Tactics on here and they seemed to work great. Sometimes you win ugly but a wins a win.

I bought Martin Palermo in the first season for 1.3 mil and Diego Lugano for 2.8 mil as a cracker of a centre half.

Midfielders are a problem cause all of sunderlands bar whitehead is useless.
Sell Richardson, Malbranque and Reid. You can raise 10mil from the 3 but i did it after the first window.

You get more money and i managed to pick up Vukevic (spelt wrong), Jankovic who is my fave player cause he improves to be a cracker. I bought a young star in Robert Lewandowski as well and would recommend him to anyone

Malbraque and Richardson played well on my sunderland save got about 25 goals between them , guess every game is different .

Would definately agree with Palermo though i try and get him where ever i go hes very good.

Yeah, especially when your a Newcastle fan, coz if you lose, you still feel happy!:$
(Please no relegation jokes)

Well i heard that the futures looking a bit brighter for Newcastle as Mike Ashely has designed a new tactic, he is going to cover the pitch at St James Park with sheets of A4 because apparently they are a good team on paper.

lol sorry mate couldn't resist.

Yellaforeva , i like that one , might have to use that one on a few newcastle people i work with.

Back