Sunderland's Ferdinand faces arrest

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Sunderland footballer Anton Ferdinand faces being arrested after failing to turn up for a court appearance.

More...

How you can fail to turn up for a court appearance eludes me.

How can he fail to turn up , hardly something you would forget.

I think him and his brother have real troubles turning up when they're supposed to!

you would be suprised just how many people do fail to turn up for court hearings. But he's an idiot, so is his agent who should at lest be on top of things like that

Yet another Premier League player failing to set a good example. Is it really that suprising?

How can he fail to turn up , hardly something you would forget.

I think him and his brother have real troubles turning up when they're supposed to!

You realise he almost certainly didn't turn up on purpose right?

He clearly thinks he's too famous to bother with it all or something along those lines..

Which is ridiculous, because he obviously isn't above the law just because he's a footballer.

Don't call him dumb though, because that would be alluding to Dumbo the elephant. And elephants never forget ;)

Elephants never forget? Anton Ferdinand forgot to go to court, it's a pretty simple joke.

He was probably out shopping with his agent, spending the money they both work so hard to earn (6)

Stay on topic and stop posting **** jokes. cheers

These kind of things give footballers a bad name. Cumon Anton grow up and take responsability.

Why would he not go to a court case? Surely he would know the consequences.

Two Sunderland defenders have now had brushes with the law this season.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lee Cattermole was next.

why??

if he went along to court, the least he would get is probably a fine, or correct me if i'm wrong, a few points on a licence

now, he's made the problem a lot worse, by not turning up to a simple court hearing.

Footballers these days, they spend they lives thinking they are better than society :S

Back