Sup Guys^^

Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is Alexander and I'm playing FM-2011 for about 1 year now. I'm managing Sunderland and doing very well though :) Glad to be part of this community and looking forward to chatting with you guys! :)

i could have guessed you have been playing FM11 for about a year considering the time it came out lol. Who do you support mate and welcome, this is a crazy mad place that will drive you insane.

i could have guessed you have been playing FM11 for about a year considering the time it came out lol. Who do you support mate and welcome, this is a crazy mad place that will drive you insane.

Slight understatement there mate lol

Hello guys, my name is Alexander and I'm playing FM-2011 for about 1 year now. I'm managing Sunderland and doing very well though :) Glad to be part of this community and looking forward to chatting with you guys! :)
Do you do cheap car insurance?

Last edited:
Don't be stupid, Aleksander the Meerkat is spelt 'ks' instead of 'x-...Oh. My. God.
I. Am. So. Sorry

Especially as I brushed up on my Famous Car Insurance Adverts education just yesterday, I'm so ashamed :'(

Back