Super Caley Ballistic!

• Thread starter Thread starter CraigF92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

CraigF92

Reaction score
Look what i just done with Inverness CT! I still can't believe it! By far the best thing i have ever done in a FM series. It really shocks me because i wasn't the greatest on FM14. I actually done a Inverness one and finished 5th. I was targetting 4th on this season behind Celtic, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen also a decent cup run.

All the relevant screenshots are below! Table, tactics(home and away(hard games or to hold out)), outrageous scoreline!

To be honest in a way we were lucky in the end because with 6 games left we were 11pts ahead of Celtic(who drew far to many games) and only won 1. Lost 4 and drew 1. Celtic nearly had us if it wasn't for our incredible come back on the last day. All hope seemed lost until i totally went for it!!

Funny thing is we didn't beat Celtic all season.... drew 1-1, lost 2-0(cup semi), lost 5-2, lost 1-0, lost 1-0. So if anyone has any pointers on how to play against the bigger teams and beat them that would be a great help!

View attachment 328721 View attachment 328720 View attachment 328719 View attachment 328718 View attachment 328717

Thread title is meant to be "super caley go ballistic" haha

They were 5th in my Portsmouth save & got to the Scottish Cup final with AI. Had Jesus Vallejo on loan from Arsenal who is an awesome player (for Caley!!).

Against the big teams, I always find it beneficial to swamp the midfield. 4-3-2-1 or 4-4-1-1. You can allocate instructions to suit the players you have at your disposal - ALWAYS set individual instructions.

That's what I like to see! Inverness are who I support haha...joing top in the league in real life at the moment...maybe we can replicate this ;)

Back