Super Dribblers 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Average Joe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K

Average Joe

Reaction score
Anyone know of any players that are brilliant at skinning the opposition? The ones that can go past 2 or 3 defenders?

On 2009 Marquinhos used to do it for me but im yet to find a player do the same on 2010 :@

So do you have a player that can do it?

Mauro Zarate for Lazio - I am a Birmingham city fan and when he played for us hes was amazing.. take a look at his goals against man city and his run against Tottenham, he took 4 defenders on and Dawson twice. Tevez is good. Marko Marin is Brilliant, Leonardo at NAC BREDA.. hes proberly the best on the game..

aguero, anderson, jovetic, valencia, gourcuff are all killer dribblers in my side, maicon too

Diego Buonanotte.
Ezquiel Lavezzi
Mancini
Fabio Quagliarella
Maggio
Andrea Dossena
James Rodriguez
Pat McCourt
John Oster

Then all the obvious ones, like Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka ect.

Yannis Tafer from Lyon and Yoann Gourcuff from Bordeaux are always scoring goals like this in my Tottenham save :D

Diego Buonanotte.
Ezquiel Lavezzi
Mancini
Fabio Quagliarella
Maggio
Andrea Dossena
James Rodriguez
Pat McCourt
John Oster

Then all the obvious ones, like Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka ect.
You forgot Lennon.

Theo Walcott
Angel Di Maria
Yohan Gourcuff
Stevan Jovetic
Diego Capel

All of them do it for me mate

john utaka on right wing is class at beating numerous opponents but then unfortunately never delivers a good cross

For me neymar have about 12-15 run past oppents.
Guispe roosi is also 8-10 per game.
gervinho,altough cant finish (god damit)
Kadlec when he is 22-24

Mauro Zarate for Lazio - I am a Birmingham city fan and when he played for us hes was amazing.. take a look at his goals against man city and his run against Tottenham, he took 4 defenders on and Dawson twice. Tevez is good. Marko Marin is Brilliant, Leonardo at NAC BREDA.. hes proberly the best on the game..

Zarate <3

Nathan Delfoneso
Cameron Jerome
Marlon Harewood
Titus Bramble
Maik Taylor
Fail of a Fail of a Fail Dribblers
Also babies are quite good at dribbling

Back