SUPER KONDAS 4-1-3-2 2cd-2fb-1dmc-1cm-2wing(wide)-2st

KiRk7183

Reaction score
OK, here it is....this is tactic that make you a lot of shots (low shot from distance) and so little shots by your enemy.

You will see a lot of attractive goals with this tactic

i want talk about tactic 2 much..i will say most important things for this tactic....

***1st when you defending your wingers will stay in middle of pitch (not wide) so they can easy collect ball and dont let enemy players to get ball and continue atack or shot from distance

***2nd you will control middle of pitch with players who will go wide after they get ball and then you will have 3 players on side (CM or DMC who goes wide, winger and FB) so they will easy combine passes vs 2 enemy players (FB and wide enemy player).

***3rd DMC or Regista is most important player in this tactic. He will stop enemy come closer to player that have ball so he give support to your player and stay on edge of enemy area.

***4th you will se a lot of space for your FB for crosses or they will go directly on goal because other players will bring a lot enemy players on them and then they pass to FB.

***5th and last.....YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU WILL BE WINNING A LOT OF GAME LIKE ME

players instruction

on start of game: passionate talk i have faith in you
in middle of game if your winning: passionate your playing well, but you can do better
if your lossing: agressive where is your passion
end of game: critics if your lost game (you wont use so much of this XD because you will be winning most game)
prise if you won game

here is some screenshots

View attachment 442838View attachment 442837
View attachment 442835View attachment 442836
View attachment 442831View attachment 442834View attachment 442832View attachment 442833

View attachment 442828

VERY VERY IMPORTANT THING IS MATCH AND GENERAL TRAINING....EVEN IF YOUR TEAM IS NOT FULL FIT TO FORMATION AND YOUR USEING THIS TACTIC IN MIDDLE OF SEASON, DO THIS LIKE ON PICTURE ALL THE TIME. YOUR TEAM WILL FIT TO FORMATION LITTLE LONGER BUT IN MEAN WHILE YOU WILL HAVE RESULTS YOU WANNA

View attachment 442106

download: http://speedy.sh/3SPUu/Super-Kondas-1.tac

Last edited:
the only thing you can change if you have problem with attack, you can put CM from Defend to SUPPORT ....this change will make huge difference to your tactic because he wont stay at his spot...instead he will try to go little upfront when you atack on position for AMC and link up attack

i use individual traning for position player plays and i put on high tranning

yes you can...if you saw MC is set to defend ...he wont go upfront till its safe for team not to get counter attacked....i played low level league with Partizan (SRB) and played in Champions cup and was 2nd in table ranked

i have some issues cause my defence isnt so quick. but generally is very good

I'm a noob

I'm used to TBH's set of four or two tactics (defend, attack, possesion etc), so what do i do if i meet a strong team say in for example europa league? Do i just put it down to counter/defend? Sorry for being a noob ^^

Hi,playing at home great tactic,loseing away though.I can not see what you have circled in match and general training,can you do a close up or just write it ?thanks.
mike.