Super Subs?

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 5K

oja20

Simmer down and pucker up
Reaction score
Hello guys not new to FM base but this is my first thread/post.

anyway i often find my self 0-0 at HT in games that i need to win so i look to my bench and find i don't have anyone who can change a game, can anyone recommend me a 'super sub'?

Not sure of any super subs but if you sub off a striker who is playing poorly and tell his replacement 'you can make a difference' they sometimes pop up with the winner in some games

hmm......in my Arsenal Save i would use Theo Walcott as my super-sub due to his blistering pace hence he would be able to exploit the weak legs of the opposition and he did well 2 knocking in around 12 goals and making 15 assists in the season.For AC Milan Seedorf maybe.......but AC Milan have no quick young players so there is ur problem

Try and get full ownership of Alberto Paloshi and he does some real good things on FM.

You could always use FMRTE to bring Ole Gunnar Solskjaer out of retirement...

Nah, I'm kidding my super sub in my Man Utd game has been Paloschi by far. Just a shame he has a great regen and Aguero infront of him.

In my save as Tottenham in 2011/2012 season, Robbie Keane scored in 10 goals from 10 matches from the bench in the final 10 games of the season 6 of which were match winners!!!

I have also had success with saving Krancjar for late in games as his creativity and skill always created goals late in the game opposed to having him start the game..

thanks guys, Paloschi got delayed for another year so i may try and buy Kalou

Krisztian Nemeth from Liverpool, has done quite well for me the past few seasons.

hmm......in my Arsenal Save i would use Theo Walcott as my super-sub due to his blistering pace hence he would be able to exploit the weak legs of the opposition and he did well 2 knocking in around 12 goals and making 15 assists in the season.For AC Milan Seedorf maybe.......but AC Milan have no quick young players so there is ur problem

so pato isnt quick and young?

super subs: ronaldo (o fenómeno), rudd van nistelrooy & neymar

Back